Steven Briskey is a veteran member of The Schneider Team at Fox & Roach Realtors. A 5th generation Oceanport resident, past Chief of the Oceanport Fire Department, and retired Oceanport Police Officer, Steve has extensive local knowledge, long standing community relationships and a no pressure approach to real estate sales. A graduate of Wolf Hill, Maple Place, and Shore Regional High School. Steve graduated from Stockton University, attended Wroxton College, England and received his masters in Public Administration from Fairleigh Dickinson University. Steve served three terms on the Oceanport Board of Education and is a former planner with Oceanport Emergency Management. Steve holds certificates from Rutgers University regarding Facilities Management, Turf and Field management and a School Business Administrator License from the NJ Department of Education. Currently Steve is working on a Public Works Management certification at Rutgers University. Recognizing that a first time home buyer experience may be daunting, Steve looks forward to assisting friends and neighbors with personal service, community knowledge, along with the experience and support that comes with The Schneider Team! Together they have completed over 100 transactions and have sold over $56,000,000 in properties.
See THE SCHNEIDER TEAM at TheSchneiderTeam.FoxRoach.com
- First-time Home Buyers/Clients looking for a summer Home away from NYC.
- Clients looking to transition from City life to beach life.
- Clients looking to downsize.
- Clients looking for their first home.
- Complex transactions needing attention to detail and experience.
- Forming long term relationships with clients.
- Past Chief, Oceanport Fire Department
- Life Member and Ex-Captain, Port-Au-Peck Fire Company.
- Member, Oceanport First Aid.
- Former Planner, Oceanport Emergency Management.
- Past President PBA Local 364.
- Past Member, Oceanport Waterways Committee.
- Past Member, Oceanport Board of Education.
- Oceanport School System
- Shore Regional High School
- Stockton University, BA/History
- Monmouth County Police Academy, 54th BCPO
- Farleigh Dickenson University, MPA/CPM
- Georgian Court University, SBA License
- Rutgers University, EFMC
- Satisfied all requirements and acquired New Jersey Real Estate License.
- Former Assistant Security Director, NJSEA/Monmouth Park Racetrack.
- Retired Municipal Police Officer.
- Managing Partner, Stockton Holdings LLC and Peach and Pitt Propereties LLC.
- Real Estate Salesperson’s Professional, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Fox & Roach, REALTORS®.
- Real Estate Salesperson’s Professional Gloria Nilson & Co.
Currently lives in Oceanport, NJ